Now Hiring: Synergy Manager
the interaction of elements that when combined produce a total effect that is greater than the sum of the individual elements, contributions, etc.
This role is very dynamic with a diverse range of duties and responsibilities in a fast-paced work environment. This position is the glue that holds many aspects of our companies together.
A. Position Purpose & Essential Duties:
Offer support to the office and team to ensure the effective and smooth running of day-to-day operations.
Administrative support includes but is not limited to:
1. Answering phones and providing initial customer service
2. Coordinate, administer, organize and maintain records of all three companies
a. Set-up meetings for team members (Google Calendar, Go To Meeting, etc.)
b. Organize, prepare meeting documents, record meeting minutes
4. System creation and implementation – when needed
5. Errands, Deposits and Supply Logistics
a. Printing/pick-up engineering drawings, marketing documentation
b. Office supplies
c. Bank deposits, etc.
6. Provides assistance with administrative functions and responsibilities for team
7. Assist with Kathinka Labs business when needed
Event Planning and Travel Coordination:
1. Event planning, organization, support and possible travel for:
a. Floris and Staff Travel
i. Coordinate flights w/ Travel Agent
ii. Book hotels, rental cars, etc.
iii. Create travel itineraries
iv. Travel documentation
i. Craft Brewer’s Conference (Apr. 2018)
ii. MBAA Events
iii. Coordination involved for completion, booth/equipment/forklift booking, submission of magazine ads, inquiry forms, organization, etc.
iv. ASBC Events
v. Other events as needed.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
Offer administrative and practical support to Floris, Kathinka Engineering’s owner.
Executive Assistant support includes but is not limited to:
1. Scheduling (Google Calendar, Go To Meeting, etc.)
2. Managing emails
3. Documentation creation
a. Proposals, technical customer booklets, itineraries, etc.
4. Filing and organization
5. Booking and organizing frequent travel (both nationally and internationally)
Vibe Manager Support Responsibilities:
Assist with marketing tasks for Kathinka Engineering & Kathinka Labs.
Marketing tasks include but are not limited to:
1. Editing and publishing blog posts.
2. Managing social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram)
3. Website management (Squarespace and Wordpress platforms)
4. Coordinating and managing print ad campaigns
B. Skills, Knowledge & Abilities:
2. Problem solver
5. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
9. Loves artisanal beverages (craft beer, kombucha, spirits, etc)
C. Experience & Education Requirements:
1. Minimum of a Bachelors Degree required.
2. Experience with scheduling and managing a calendar.
3. Experience using Microsoft Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
4. Experience using G Suite (Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar) and experience using Macs.
5. Fluent in English & understanding of Spanish and/or German is beneficial, although not required.
D. Working Conditions:
1. Some travel may be required
2. Energetic, fast-paced office
3. Team environment
Pay: $18-20/hour depending on experience/skill level
Payment Schedule: Bi-Weekly (Fridays)
Hours: 20 hours/week – schedule to be discussed
Description of Benefits:
Health Care: Not applicable for part-time employment
Vacation Days: 10 paid holidays (determined by the company), 15 personal days (determined by employee) based on a full calendar year of employment starting January 1, 2017. More days are available upon request, unpaid. For part-time employees, the personal days are pro-rated and company holidays are only paid if you were scheduled to work on a day that the office is closed.
Education – Trade Shows: TBD
Start Date: Monday, Oct. 16, 2017
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Megan Maiolo-Heath at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.